Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Viral Video



(via)

I cannot help but love stuff that takes a dig at things that marketers and agencies embrace with the passion of a zealot. The video above might be a spoof but I assure you it is not way off the mark. There are companies that help you get followers, likes, clicks and yes, even views. It is also a well-known fact that there are brands who use the services of these companies (abetted by agencies of dodgy reputation). When a marketer's performance matrix depends on the number of followers, clicks, likes and views acquired, what can you expect. 

In my opinion, there is only one viral that matters - 'has the product gone viral?'.

1 comment:

  1. The only real way I could justify the acquisition was if it genuinely gave
    me the outcome I wanted from the ease of my property.

    Here is my homepage adjustable dumbbell set

    ReplyDelete